Trade involved foodstuffs (e.g. olives, fish, meat, cereals, salt, prepared foods such as fish sauce, olive oil, wine and beer), animal products (e.g. leather and hides), objects made from wood, glass, or metals, textiles, pottery, and materials for manufacturing and construction such as glass, marble, wood, wool, bricks, gold, silver, copper, and tin.
I prodotti dell’Antica Roma: 22nd January
Purchasing this product will give you access to the webinar. The password and link to the meeting will be sent with the email receipt. Please check your junk folder.
Monday 22nd January at 8pm (Rome timezone)
- Please join the webinar on time to avoid delays
- Keep your microphone muted
- Your video camera should be off if you don’t want others seeing you
- Use the chat facility to ask questions and complete the activities
- Don’t worry about how much Italian you know – all levels are welcome
- One guest will have the opportunity to win a free pass for the next webinar
- Please don’t book in the hour just before the webinar starts as we may not be able to help you with technical support
- The prices advertised are ‘per person’. If more than one person attends, multiple tickets must be purchased
Availability: In stock