Medicine in ancient Rome was highly influenced by ancient Greek medicine, but also developed new practices through knowledge of the Hippocratic Corpus combined with use of the treatment of diet, regimen, along with surgical procedures.
Il medico romano: 17th July
Purchasing this product will give you access to the webinar. The password and link to the meeting will be sent with the email receipt. Please check your junk folder.
Monday 17th July @ 7pm UK Time
- Please join the webinar on time to avoid delays
- Keep your microphone muted
- Your video camera should be off if you don’t want others seeing you
- Use the chat facility to ask questions and complete the activities
- Don’t worry about how much Italian you know – all levels are welcome
- One guest will have the opportunity to win a free pass for the next webinar
- Please don’t book in the hour just before the webinar starts as we may not be able to help you with technical support
- The prices advertised are ‘per person’. If more than one person attends, multiple tickets must be purchased
Availability: In stock