Romanization or Latinization in the historical and cultural meanings, indicate different historical processes, such as acculturation, integration and assimilation of newly incorporated barbaric populations by the Roman Empire.
Il Processo di Romanizzazione: 18th April
Purchasing this product will give you access to the webinar. The password and link to the meeting will be sent with the email receipt. Please check your junk folder.
Tuesday 18th April @ 7pm UK Time
- Please join the webinar on time to avoid delays
- Keep your microphone muted
- Your video camera should be off if you don’t want others seeing you
- Use the chat facility to ask questions and complete the activities
- Don’t worry about how much Italian you know – all levels are welcome
- One guest will have the opportunity to win a free pass for the next webinar
- Please don’t book in the hour just before the webinar starts as we may not be able to help you with technical support
- The prices advertised are ‘per person’. If more than one person attends, multiple tickets must be purchased
Availability: In stock