The best Italian courses online
Learn to speak with our Italian courses
At a glance
- Minimum age 18
- Each course/part is 15 sessions of 1.5 hours once a week
- Intimate groups of 4 – 10 students (minimum numbers apply)
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Programmes of learning based on the “Nuovo Espresso” books by Alma Edizioni
- Additional bespoke resources used to help you on your learning journey
Enrolments for May are now open
Special Offer: Enrol on one of our courses starting in May and you will have access to all our webinars for FREE for the duration of your course.
The total cost for each Part (excluding the textbook) is £250. All fees must be paid in advance and by purchasing one of our courses you agree to our Terms and Conditions. If you purchase the book and the course does not run, we will not reimburse the cost you incurred.
View a lesson
The benefits to you
- small class sizes
- fully qualified and experienced Italian teachers
- learn from anywhere in the world
- courses offered at different days and times
- interactive and fun lessons
- structured courses and weekly homework to help you progress
- excellent value for money
Find the right Italian course for you
Our online Italian courses are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages A1-C2.
Each course is divided into three parts of 22.5 hours across the whole year. Our expert Italian teachers will guide you to develop the four learning skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing through interactive and fun lessons.
Advertised times are UK times.
Learn Italian from scratch. Learn the basics of the language: talk about yourself and other people, describe your everyday life, interact with Italians in everyday situations and express your tastes and likes.
If you already have a basic knowledge of the language, this course is for you. Build on what you already know as you learn how to talk about past experiences, future plans, and interact with others with more confidence.
This course is for you if you are able to talk to people about your everyday life, past experiences, and future plans. You will learn to give your opinions, explain your reasons, and engage in more abstract conversation.
If you already know how to use the main structures of Italian and want to deepen your knowledge and become more fluent, then this course is for you. You will take your knowledge to the next level.
Join this course to develop your speaking ability in Italian, improve your vocabulary and boost your confidence to better interact with Italian speakers in real life situations.