The cuisine of ancient Rome changed greatly over the duration of the civilization’s existence. Dietary habits were affected by the political changes from kingdom to republic to empire, and Roman trading with foreigners along with the empire’s enormous expansion exposed Romans to many new foods, provincial culinary habits and cooking methods.
I cibi dell’Antica Roma: 29th April
Purchasing this product will give you access to the webinar. The password and link to the meeting will be sent with the email receipt. Please check your junk folder.
Monday 29th April at 8pm (Rome timezone)
- Please join the webinar on time to avoid delays
- Keep your microphone muted
- Your video camera should be off if you don’t want others seeing you
- Use the chat facility to ask questions and complete the activities
- Don’t worry about how much Italian you know – all levels are welcome
- One guest will have the opportunity to win a free pass for the next webinar
- Please don’t book in the hour just before the webinar starts as we may not be able to help you with technical support
- The prices advertised are ‘per person’. If more than one person attends, multiple tickets must be purchased